Ag Equipment Sales Professional - Pickrell
Equipment Sales Professional –Pickrell
The agriculture equipment business is booming in Nebraska, and Butler Ag needs an outgoing, energetic, customer-driven sales professional to join our winning team. If you have a passion for agriculture, enjoy working independently but still in a team environment, and are eager to continue learning and advancing throughout your career, you will be right at home with our team at Butler. In this role you’ll manage an assigned territory of customers and prospects with the support of your parts and service departments and your teammates at the Corporate Office. With a career at Butler Ag, you’ll have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with a 66-year old, family-owned company that values developing the leadership abilities within every employee and promoting from within.
Our ideal future teammate values great relationships with everyone in the company, is customer-driven, strives for excellence every day, has high levels of integrity and accountability and focuses on safety in everything he/she does.
The continued success of our business is dependent upon a team that believes in our company mission, demonstrates our values every day and is hungry to grow their careers.
Learn more about a sales career at Butler by visiting https://butlerag.com/sales-careers/.
• Introduce new customers to and promote Butler Ag and its products.
• Build and maintain strong personal relationships with customers focusing on long term mutual growth by becoming their primary point-of-contact at the dealership.
• Promote and sell new and used Ag equipment as well as our rental equipment solutions.
• Deliver and demonstrate equipment features/benefits and communicate their value to customers in the field or in a remote setting.
• Inspect and appraise potential equipment trade-ins.
• Provide customers with real solutions to meet their needs based on your understanding of how our products and services bring value to their operation.
• Provide world class customer service.
• Promote Butler’s product support offerings, including parts and service.
• Build customer loyalty by following up on service or parts transactions, ensuring all inquiries are addressed in a timely manner.
• Participate in and contribute to training and obtain required vendor certifications as requested.
• Meet with your coworkers and management to present and overcome obstacles, learn new skills and grow professionally.
• Maintain accurate customer and equipment population information in our systems.
• Completes and processes all documentation and paperwork including relevant customer interactions.
• Be guided by Butler’s mission statement and core values in everything you do
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn local producer practices and Ag industry
• Previous sales experience and knowledge of Ag equipment preferred
• Knowledge of AGCO and related/competitive product lines preferred
• Ability to understand and communicate basic financing with customers
• Computer experience with Microsoft Office
• Excellent self-motivation and personal accountability
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record
• CDL is preferred or willingness to obtain within 90 days
• Pre-employment drug testing is conducted
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 18 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to grow a career with our team, here are some things we offer in our full benefits package:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Maternity Benefit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• Profit Sharing Plan/Vocational Pension Plan
• Company Vehicle