Mechanic / Technical Writer
Multitech, Inc. is a technical publication company that creates and maintains technical support literature in the form of Service and Operator Manuals, Kit installation instructions, Parts Catalogs and training material for our client’s manufactured products.
We are currently looking for a mechanic to be hired as a ‘Mechanic / Technical Writer’. This will be FT Position, with daytime hours in a clean work environment.
- Research and track engineering changes with client products.
- Disassemble/assemble equipment.
- Determine and document safe operation and repair processes for disassembling and/or assembling client products.
- Update and write product support literature.
Job Requirements: The successful candidates must have:
- Shop experience and experience working on equipment & machinery.
- Some knowledge of hydraulic system components
- The ability to safely disassemble & assemble machines in an orderly manner and document correct component repair procedures.
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Writing ability is a plus, but we will train. The successful candidate should be self-motivated and have computer skills. Must work well with existing personnel.
Competitive wages & benefit package, 401K, medical, life & disability insurance, vacation and holiday pay.
Please Click Apply today to send us your resume.
OR send to
1042 14th Ave. E. West Fargo, ND 58078
Apply for Mechanic / Technical Writer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly