Driver Class A or B
POSITION will be based out of Brainerd/Baxter area.
HOME NIGHTS & WEEKENDS!
- Pay: Hourly; Employment Type: Full-Time, some overtime may be required
- Safely operate rear-loader and side-loader trucks through residential areas for waste removal
- Operate waste removal trucks in accordance with OSHA, DOT, and Garrison Disposal / Nisswa Sanitation requirements, including:
- Completing and documenting pre and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle
- Reporting all unsafe situations to the manager
- Completing DOT physicals and drug screening as required
- Communicating service interruptions and customer requests with office staff
- Following route assignment as directed by route sheet
- Performing duties and assisting other drivers as directed by the manager
Why work for Garrison Disposal/Nisswa Sanitation?
- Competitive Pay, paid vacation after 90 days, be home every night and weekend
- Medical, Dental, and life insurance benefits; 401k with match
- Family owned and operated for over 50 years
- Company emphasis on driver safety and customer service
- Company investment into high quality equipment
Required Job Qualifications:
- Class A or B CDL license
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age
- Individual must be reliable and safety oriented in order to be successful in this role
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- At least one year of professional driving experience
- Outdoor environment; will be exposed to dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes at times
- Must be physically able to lift in excess of 50lbs occasionally
Send your Application by clicking on APPLY or call 218-927-6435 for questions.
Apply for Driver Class A or B
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly