CNC Machinist - $3,000 Hiring Bonus!
Hours: 4am - 4pm, Friday - Sunday (days)
4pm - 4am, Wednesday - Friday (nights)
Work 36 hours - get paid for 40 hours!
*** 3,000 Hiring Bonus for highly qualified applicants! Payable after 90 days on the job and subject to regular taxes and withholdings. ***
CNC Machinist will operate CNC machines to safely produce parts that meet Graco quality requirements at the lowest cost in a timely manner.
- Operate a variety of CNC machines within a department.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Adjusts tools and replaces as necessary.
- Perform daily maintenance of machines as required and keep supervisor informed of necessary maintenance beyond operator assigned.
- Must read and understand layouts, job packets and blueprints for the parts being run (includes Geometric Tolerancing).
- Provide accurate inventory counts.
- Collect and input SPC data, which may involve use of comparator, CMM, Trimos, gages and related test instruments.
- Perform necessary side operations during machine cycle time as required (i.e. deburring).
- Work as a team member to aid all shifts and support personnel to operate to departmental standards including quality goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Ability to pass Graco skill based test for Level 1 machinist.
- Have completed at least a 2-year qualified machining program or have at least 4 years of equivalent prior machining experience.
- Ability to read and understand CNC programs and operational layouts as required.
- Ability to perform a sequence of operations under minimum supervision and consistently maintain the performance levels set for quality and quantity.
- Understanding of safety rules and regulations to prevent unsafe set-ups, operations, or acts which might cause injury to self, others, or environment.
- Completion of approved CNC Programming Course.
- Trade school training on CNC machines.
- Experience in operation of 5 axis machines.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing certificate.