Marketing Operations Manager
If you are a tech-savvy marker who thrives working in a fast-paced environment, this opportunity is for you!
The Marketing Operations Manager will build out marketing programs that convert and retain customers, including the configuration of website interstitials, audience segmentation rules, and marketing automation activities. This role is perfect for someone who is great at learning new systems and has a passion for digging into data to make decisions.
Excellent employee culture, competitive pay, 401(k), company-paid volunteer time, health and wellness initiatives for all employees. Additional perks for full-time positions include a comprehensive benefits package, generous paid time off, paid holidays and paid time off for birthdays, company-paid volunteer time, health and wellness initiatives, paid parental and pregnancy disability leave for qualifying employees.
Family-owned and operated, development and growth opportunities, inclusive, creative culture, safe working environment, employees of all ages and backgrounds, positive collaboration.
More about the role:
- Manage and oversee demand generation strategy, with a specific focus on web and email channels.
- Operate and oversee the setup of detailed audience segmentation, events, triggers, actions, and offers.
- Regularly experiment, measure, and report out on audience activity with our products and web overlays, optimizing for best performance.
- Develop a comprehensive acquisition and retention strategy to grow and retain customers.
- Maintain and evaluate marketing technology infrastructure and work closely with cross-functional departments to ensure marketing and business processes are running smoothly.
- 3 years’ experience in a marketing automation/data/CRM-focused role required.
- Marketing automation platform experience required. Sailthru experience is a bonus.
- Experience managing the targeting and display of on-site overlays and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Experience mapping out marketing automation funnels is required.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills, and understanding of website metrics.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- High-level knowledge of user-level data, media attribution, and general digital media tracking/data landscape preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Marketing Operations Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly