Commercial Tire Technician
TRAIN ALONG SIDE EXPERIENCED TEAM MEMBERS!
Royal Tire, today’s leader in the commercial tire industry, is now hiring for Commercial Tire Technicians in our Brainerd, MN location. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, have a safety-first mindset and looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing organization, this position is for you. The starting hourly rate is $14.00-$17.00 per hour.
Commercial Tire Technicians with Royal Tire are responsible to perform the following including but not limited to:
- Service Commercial Tires including dismounting and mounting any type of tire.
- Train to perform match mounting, match mating dual assemblies, and radial run-out as necessary.
- Inflating tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements.
- Perform roadside service calls on a rotating on call schedule.
- Conduct customer fleet checks.
- Determine repairable tire conditions.
- Remove tires for retreading or repair as needed.
- Properly execute required service ticket to submit to management.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer service calls, diagnosing issues, and performing on-site repairs and/or replacements.
- Maintain a safe & clean work environment.
- Participate in training, follow safety procedures, job duties, & company policies.
Experience in diesel mechanics/heavy truck and/or diesel technician education or diploma preferred but not required. Royal Tire employees are also offered paid time off, tuition assistance, employee discounts, 401k with profit sharing, benefit package (including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance), and an opportunity to grow and advance.
For more information or to apply:
Contact Human Resources: (320) 257-3054
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Candidates must have a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, ability to obtain a DOT Medical Card, and pass other pre-employment requirements.