Director Of Information Technology
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for managing the current and future-state technology software and infrastructure of Northland Capital. This leader oversees the strategy, design and implementation of information technologies that support the business strategy of the company. This position is equally responsible for enhancing IT operations by implementing new, and managing and evaluating existing policies, procedures, standards, and processes. This is both a leadership and hands-on position.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong reputation for service to others and for successfully implementing new technology in a secure and scalable manner. The Director will work across functions to drive best practices and technical improvements. Experience implementing and managing Salesforce will be considered a plus.
- Oversee all IT infrastructure, including networking and security, audio-video, 3rd party vendor software and employee facing hardware and peripherals
- Manage a small team and Northland's outsourced managed service providers of IT help desk, network monitoring, cyber security services, telecommunications, and software
- As member of leadership team, consult on technological requirements for strategic initiatives and keep leadership team apprised of status IT projects
- Closely monitor and improve the cyber security program of the company
- Develop strategies for delivering industry leading technology solution
- Develop, manage, and track the IT infrastructure budget
- Implement policies, processes, standards and procedures to improve quality, reliability and security of all IT resources
- Administer all IT assets of the company, including Office 365 and 3rd party vendor technologies/oversight
- Responsible for the backup, storage and security of all company proprietary data
- Responsible for the scheduling and management of all technical changes
- Develop and deliver departmental performance metrics
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or a related field
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations or development, supervising technology teams, and overseeing highly visible information technology projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Administration and MS-SQL
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Experience in creating IT strategies, policies and procedures
- Experience with Salesforce, lending/banking systems, document management, reporting and analytics
- Analytical and critical thinker who can solve puzzles, evaluate, break-down and present key information to management and staff
- Confident in front of a group, excellent verbal and written communications, team player.
- Big picture view with ability to execute the details.
- Anticipate individual and organizational needs
- Can propose thoughtful solutions when faced with a challenge
- Invest in people around you through sound coaching and peer leadership