Operations Supervisor- Electronic Security
The primary responsibility of this position is to supervise the installation and service departments for our electronic/alarm division in our Bemidji office. This includes mentoring and empowering employees so as to complete tasks in a highly efficient manner as well as working with customers to ensure the work completed exceeds their expectations. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SOME ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist Sales in system design and requirements.
2. Help to develop, promote and enforce operations policies and procedures for the branch.
3. Supervise employees in Installation, Inventory, and Service Departments.
4. Interview, hire, lead and evaluate staff
5. Assist the Per Mar Customer Service Department on troubleshooting alarm issues; assist the Monitoring Center on service dispatch and false alarm reduction; assist Service and Installation coordinators to properly follow up, schedule and complete work.
6. Help train technicians on Monitoring Center and alarm technology.
7. Assist Service and Installation coordinators to properly follow up, schedule and complete work.
8. Hold Regular Sales/Operations meetings to provide updates, information and general knowledge Ensuring sales and operations is communicating effectively on timelines and feedback from the field.
9. Work directly with customers to meet their needs and solve problems as they arise
24. As this position develops, the employee may be assigned additional duties or special projects as deemed necessary by management.
ADDITIONAL MANAGEMENT DUTIES
1. Willingness to become involved in professional and civic organizations that will enhance the Per Mar image and profitability.
2. Adhere to all EEO/AA (Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action) guidelines and regulations in the hiring, selection, placement, promotion, transfer, and training processes.
3. Hire, train and mentor direct reports and provide additional training as necessary.
4. Travel, as required. Some overnight travel is expected.