Inside Sales Representative
IMMEDIATE NEED! LDPI, Inc. is searching for a talented, enthusiastic INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE to help grow business! Are you looking to work for a FAMILY-focused organization that provides value to employees, customers, and community, where personal and cultural wellness is a priority? If so, look no further! LDPI is an ever-growing Eau Claire, WI, manufacturer of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous location applications and has been a recognized leader in the lighting industry for over three decades.
Are you a Creative and Innovative Thinker with an Assertive, Energetic, and Passion for Sales mind-set? If that describes you, we want to hear from you!
To Be Considered NOW! Please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, this inside salesperson will work with existing and new customers to find out what their needs are, guide them to a solution and ensure a smooth sales process. This individual will work with the team to create new sales leads and promote and sell our existing products through our business to business channel partners. Ideal candidates will have a "customer first" attitude coupled with a passion to learn lighting technology and applications so that they can guide customers to a lighting solution.
In this role, YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT by:
- Interacting with internal/external customers via phone and email to provide product and technical support.
- Processing and preparing quotations for our various distribution channels and assisting with following up on open quotes.
- Possessing exceptional problem solving skills (i.e. warranty, shipping/receiving, quality issues) with the capability of doing so in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Being open and willing to complete any other duties and special projects as assigned.
- BOTTOM LINE, Help Win Business!
What we are looking for:
- Associates Degree in Business Management or other related field desired.
- Work experience in similar positions considered a plus (Industrial Sales)
What's in it for you?
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Employer contributions to Health Savings Accounts
- Growth Opportunities
LDPI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
??? TO APPLY, Your path to success starts here! Copy/paste the following link into your browser and finish to completion: