As a member of the Interdisciplinary team (IDG), provide personal care services to hospice patients as directed by the patient’s plan of care.
· One year patient care experience in a health care setting; hospice or home health experience preferred
· Ability to be flexible and effectively manage priorities, multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Ability to work with and communicate effectively with terminally ill patients and their families
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations Required
· Certified Nursing Assistants registration from North Dakota and Minnesota State Department of Health
· Valid drivers license and auto insurance
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hand to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk; occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. The employee is frequently asked to drive to HRRV office locations as well as facilities and patient homes.