IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Responsible as primary point on contact of user issues and requests concerning day to day operations of HRRV, both hardware and software. Will aid IT Manager and IT Clinical Support Specialist in ensuring all computer and telecommunications operations provide optimal operational outcomes for all users, and aiding in the implementation of the Information Technology department’s strategic direction.
• Technical or college degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• Experience managing and maintaining workstations running Microsoft Office, Windows virtual server environment, including terminal services and SharePoint
• Experience maintaining telecommunication systems and desktop hardware
• Experience with networking in both infrastructure and connectivity, troubleshooting
• Healthcare experience strongly preferred
• Multitasking, strong orientation toward customer service, goal oriented
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations Required
• Current drivers license and auto insurance
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and adjust focus. The work environment is primarily an office setting.