Classification: Bank Teller
Compensation: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking a strong virtual Teller for an organization based in the south metro. This is a temporary opportunity lasting 3-4 months that is set to start as soon as possible!
- The virtual bank teller is responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers with questions about accounting settings, account information and other internal procedures.
- Taking inbound calls from consumers and researching issues over the phone.
- Utilizing the computer database to verify and document information.
- Consistently meeting established productivity, schedule adherence and quality standards.
- 1 year of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 1 year of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as primary instruments to perform job duties
- An education level of at least a high school diploma
- Familiarity with computer and MS Suite applications
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Willing to work and contribute in a team environment
If you are interested please apply today for immediate consideration and call to connect on further details at .
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.