Customer Service Representative
Fathom is the largest privately held service provider for rapid prototyping and on-demand additive manufacturing in North America. Fathom creates a differentiated customer experience driven by speed, complexity & agility to provide the most unique and impactful on-demand manufacturing in the industry.
With over 90 large-platform industrial-grade 3D printing machines and a national footprint with over 200,000 square feet of manufacturing capacity across five facilities, Fathom seamlessly blends in-house capabilities across plastic and metal additive technologies. The Company also delivers traditional manufacturing technologies that include CNC machining, injection molding and urethane casting and is revered for continually making the complex simple for its customers.
Founded over 35 years ago, Fathom is at the forefront of the Industry 4.0 digital manufacturing revolution serving clients in the technology, defense, aerospace, medical, automotive and IOT sectors. Fathom holds ISO 9001 and AS9100 Rev D certifications and is ITAR registered.
The Customer Service Representative will be assisting the operations team with day to day support functions required to provide an exceptional customer experience. This position will be responsible for administrative duties related to order review/entry and customer service tasks to meet internal and external customer needs in support of company goals.
- Review and enter purchase orders into Salesforce and company ERP.
- Manage/transfer intercompany orders between operating systems.
- Update internal reports and spreadsheets.
- Process credit card payments and credit applications
- Update customer account information in ERP
- Answer e-mails and phone calls and direct to appropriate departments
- Facilitate on-site meetings.
- Order and manage inventory of office supplies.
- Assist with order shipments and invoicing as needed
- Open and route mail and packages
- Welcome visitors and ensure visitor protocols are followed.
- Work closely with all departments and assist with special tasks/projects as needed.
- Establish positive working relationships with customers and employees.
- At least 1-year experience in data entry and/or customer service
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in working with software such as an ERP or operating system.
- Adept at learning new technology and new systems
- Flexible and able to excel in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Positive, team-player with the ability to establish rapport with co-workers and customers.
- Must follow all safety procedures and PPE requirements.