US-IT Ops Support Analyst I
Title: IT Ops Support Analyst
Location: Chippewa Falls, WI
Dur : 4+ Months
- Experience: installing and administration of network equipment (HP and Aruba a desired).
- Skills: TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, IPv4, VLANs, SNMP, VPN, LACP, and STP.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt., HR, finance). Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests. Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
, Ext - 7135
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212