Lead Superintendent - Construction - Milwaukee
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force including assistants, foremen, subcontractors and other construction related personnel. Assist Sr. Project Manager in the supervision and responsibility of the total construction effort in accordance with design, budget, quality, and schedule.
This Milwaukee based general contractor has not only maintained, but grown a very strong reputation in the area. They specialize in the multifamily, industrial, education, and health care sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture. If you are looking for a terrific general contractor that is still growing, with amazing culture and an excellent work life balance, this Construction Superintendent opportunity could be for you.
- Family oriented culture
- Solid leadership out of top general contractors
- Hands off management approach
- Great relationships with subcontractors
- Strong pipeline of projects through 2022
Lead Superintendent - Construction - Milwaukee will:
- Lead site team from construction start through project closing
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a baseline production schedule for the project
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Ensure the work environment is safe.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
Lead Superintendent - Construction - Milwaukee should have:
- 10+ years as a construction superintendent experience on large Commercial, industrial, or multifamily projects preferred
- Comfortable leading projects and managing teams
- Experience running projects from start to finish
- Proficient with construction software
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certification preferred
Lead Superintendent - Construction - Milwaukee will receive:
- A competitive base salary between $110,000-$130,000 (based on Experience)
- Company vehicle
- High bonus earning potential
- Full benefits package complete with Health, Vision, Dental insurance, 401k match
- Company profit sharing
- 15+ days PTO
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Company vehicle or car allowance
Apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Jake at
Jakehall(A)michaelpage.us.com for more information