Construction Project Manager - Heavy Civil/Earthwork
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Do you enjoy being a Project Manager on prominent heavy highway and earth work projects? Do you want to join one of the most reputable Heavy Civil General Contractors in Wisconsin? Are you looking to grow your PM career with an extremely stable Builder, with an excellent culture and tremendous reputation? If so, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Our client is a full-service Highway and Civil Construction Company that has been in business for over 40 years. This company, which is experiencing rapid growth, is renowned in the Madison/Janesville area. Team members are valued beyond the projects, which contributes to the strong company culture. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Heavy Civil Project Manager to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
The Heavy Civil Project Manager -Earthwork and Highway Projects will:
- Manage overall project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer/owner satisfaction).
- Serve as the single point-of-contact, establishing, maintaining and managing customer/owner, and subcontractor expectations regarding overall project performance.
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team members
- Set-up job cost codes and budgets and approve invoices with job cost codes
- Ensure that project reporting is submitted on-time (Submittals, Minority, Progress, etc.)
- Review supplier and subcontractor quotes; Order materials for jobs using company's PO System
- Prepare schedules for jobs
- Attend job meetings including pre-construction, project, and staff meetings
- Assist with take-off for job proposals/bids
- Monitor quantities on completed work and prepare pay applications
- Expedite change order work and record invoices
- Prepare job contact list and project manual for field personnel
The Heavy Civil Project Manager - Earthwork and Highway Projects must have:
- MINIMUM 5 years of experience successfully managing earthwork, or highway civil projects
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook and all forms of data entry
- Effective utilization of the internet as a research and information source
- Ability to organize information such as emails, files, etc. for easy access and recall
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to improve overall organization efficiency
Heavy Civil Project Manager - Earthwork and Highway Projects will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary
- up to 30% in annual Bonuses
- Full benefits package complete with Health, Vision, Dental insurance, 401k match
- industry leading ESOP program
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Great work life balance
- Yearly bonus based on individual and project team performance
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing and successful Builder
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Ben at benjaminkimbrel(A)michaelpage.us.com for more information