Accounts Payable Specialist
Classification: Accounts Payable Clerk
Compensation: $22.10 to $25.65 hourly
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a company in St. Paul. This is a hands-on position covering all areas of Accounts Payable. The A/P department is responsible timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments and will own all aspects of AP including statement reconciliations, check runs, 3-way matching, etc.
- Receive invoices daily and enter into accounting system
- Process check runs and invoices
- Assist with various projects when needed which may include data entry, journal entries, filing, etc.
- Handle branch or vendor inquiries regarding invoice payments, late payments, outstanding checks, etc.
*Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
Please submit your resume and call Jordan Lynch at for review and consideration.
- AA or BA/BS in Accounting or related
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable processing
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and experience using an ERP software system (QuickBooks, SAP, etc.)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to easily learn new systems
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple tasks
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.