IT Desktop Support
- Responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology.
- May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software.
- Represents bridge between technology and business needs.
- Resolves problems with new and existing equipment.
- May train end users on software.
- Administers end user requests and projects.
- Coordinates resources to solve problems.
- Learning and applying a basic knowledge in one skill area.
- Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger projects.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious affect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
- May or may not have frequent external customer contacts.
- Associates required in IT related field
- 3 years Desktop support experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.