340B National Account Manager, PBM Specialist - Telecommute
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The 340B National Account Manager - PBM Specialist will be responsible for growing new and existing business/sales. This position will engage and work closely with the Optum PBM team and coordinate efforts with 340B team. Will work to sign new contracts with new and existing PBM customers. Will work closely with 340B operations, finance and legal. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results, building relationships, customer focus, and promoting to achieve revenue growth with 340B programs.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop territory sales plan focused on PBM clients
- Sign new 340B contracts with PBM accounts and expand existing contracts
- Work closely with the PBM team to research and identify sales targets
- Use consultative sales process, probe for customer information and barriers
- Develop creative solutions to gain profitable business
- Creates relationships with TPAs
- Close sales and register new accounts during quarterly registration periods with HRSA
- Work closely with operations to serve needs of the CE and optimize the program
- Will continually monitor territory business to maximize results
- Will analyze 340B activity to understand key drivers and mix by drug, therapy, business segment, etc.
- Track the 340B Dispense data, qualified claims, and supporting information to trend the business
- Participates in exhibits and seminars to promote Optum 340B Services
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2+ years of experience proven track record of sales success
- PBM experience or working knowledge of space
- 340B experience or working knowledge of space
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Analytical skills
- Able to Travel up to 20% of the time
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Experience with Tableau and SalesForce
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects with accuracy and to meet deadlines and deliverables as requested
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $60,000 - $115,000. Role is also eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: 340B, PBM, Account Manager, Tpas, Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter