Are you an Accounting Administrator who has a degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance? Are you an Accounting Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with a stable, well-known company?
Our client is a well-known, stable real estate company with a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Administrators and Associates with daily operations.
- Assist with Agent specified tasks and projects
- Handle the accounting and financial duties for the center
- Process commission checks
- Collect Agent receivables
- Support Agents with anything they need
- Backup to the Administrator
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Must have basic skills in math, accounting and computerized bookkeeping
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership/business operations role is ideal
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must have some knowledge of Adobe and Google programs
- Professional, positive, personable and motivated
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong time-management skills to work heavily with deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong multitasking skills in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, well-known company with a great reputation
- Ability to take on more responsibilities
- Variety within the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Administrator position: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 / yr. - based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138578
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.