Maintenance Mechanic Cudahy Day Shift / Night Shift
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Healthcare Linen Services Group (HLSG), is a leading provider of linen management services to the healthcare and hospitality industries.
Logan's Linens and Logan's Uniform Rental & Services in Shelbyville, KY, established in 1925, created a platform for future growth and expansion in 2009.
Superior Health Linens, Cudahy WI, established in 1990, was merged with Logan's in 2016 and offers several distinct processing plants in the mid-west.
Textile Care Services in Rochester, MN, established in 1915, serving both the healthcare and hospitality market was the most recent investment in the group's expansion plans in 2017.
HLSG currently operates nine state-of-the-art laundry processing facilities in four states delivering over 150 million pounds of assorted quality linens into both the healthcare and hospitality markets.
As an outsourced provider, we partner with healthcare administrators, clinicians and staff to deliver a wide variety of comfortable, bacteria free linens to thousands of hospitals, physician offices, surgery centers, and nursing homes.
HLSG is a member of the Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) and has earned accreditations from the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council (HLAC) which exceed healthcare laundry processing standards set by OSHA, JCAHO and other federal agencies.
LOCATION: WI, Cudahy
To maintain all production equipment, building and surrounding area. Perform all of the preventative maintenance procedures on the production equipment, building and surrounding area. Troubleshoot and repair machine problems. Clear machine jams.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: The maintenance technician will grease the machines, clean lint from the machines, inspect the machines for wear and damage, troubleshoot and repair machine problems, clear machine jams, wax machine blades, check machines for air leaks, water leaks, oil leaks, shut down the boilers, start up the boilers, perform water tests, perform boiler tests, change acid drums, monitor PH system, change AC filters, drive the scissors lift, boom lift, and forklift safely, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance or an Associate's Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical field
- Provide own transportation to and from work
- Be able to work late or early, if required
- Be on time
- Have good attendance
- Must have experience with Arc and MIG
- Have advanced knowledge of electricity
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics
- Have a good understanding of computer-based programming
- Be able to troubleshoot electrical circuits 24v to 480v
- Have knowledge of PLC and I/O modules preferably AB and Phoenix
- Have knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic operations and concepts
- Have a good understanding of rotating equipment rebuilding and realignment (mechanical seals, bearings, couplings, chain and belt drives)
- Work safely
- Be able to get along with employees of varying ethnic groups
- Be able to follow directions given by their supervisor
- Possess and maintain a positive attitude
- Follow all company rules
- Perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor
RATE OF PAY: Commensurate with experience
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
OPEN DATE: 4/14/2021
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits. 401k. PTO. Holiday Pay.