Administrative Assistant / Accounts Payable
This position is located at the Grand Forks International Airport with the Grand Forks Regional Airport Authority.
Essential Job Functions (not all inclusive)
- Greets visitors; answers/routes calls
- Coordinates complex calendars, meetings and travel schedules
- Provides support to Executive Director and Airport Authority Board
- General office duties
- Plans and coordinates special events taking place on behalf of the Authority
- Researches, gathers and assembles info for special projects
- Assists with security badging and fingerprinting
- Promote and manage digital advertising within the terminal
- Accounts Payable (invoice processing); bank reconciliations
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains confidentiality in relationships with Management Team
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and QuickBooks Online software
- Accounts Payable experience
- Associate Degree or comparable vocational technical program in business management or closely related field; Five years of experience in administrative support and/or accounts payable environment.
- Successful candidate would work Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm but may be required to work outside of these hours.
- Starting hourly wage ranges from: $19.05 - $20.58 (annually $39,614 - $42,815) plus benefits and overtime as needed.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance at 75% paid, Dental Insurance for Employee is paid, vision is offered, Pension Plan and other retirement options along with paid disability and life insurance.
- PTO is above the industry average
How to apply:
- Submit cover letter and resume to Director of Finance and Administration, 2301 Airport Drive, Grand Forks, ND 58203; [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- For a full job description, visit our website: https://gfkairport.com/business/#careers
Deadline: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
*Employment with the Airport Authority is contingent upon an education/experience background investigation, a drug-screen, a fingerprint-based criminal history record check processed by the FBI, and the ability to be granted a security identification badge as mandated by the Transportation Security Administration.