Delivers equipment and supplies for Fairview Home Medical Equipment (HME). Sets up equipment and instructs customers on use in accordance with Fairview Home Medical Equipment procedures, physician orders, customer needs and manufacturer specifications. Provides minor repair and maintenance on company and customer owned equipment. Responsibilities/Job Description
Ensures the delivery, receipt and proper function of Fairview Home Medical Equipment supply.
- Sets up and provides instruction of medical equipment for customers.
- Familiarizes self with Fairview Home Medical Equipment procedures, physician orders, individual customer needs and manufacturer specifications.
- Loads onto and unloads equipment from delivery vehicle.
Provides minor repairs and maintenance on Fairview Home Medical Equipment supply.
Coordinates and maintains routine vehicle maintenance checks.
- Ensures that vehicle has proper tune-ups and oil changes.
- Ensures vehicle contains adequate fuel for operation.
- Submits receipts for maintenance expenses.
Maintains Fairview Home Medical Equipment stock at various consignment storage areas.
Verifies supply against storage area need.
- Delivers equipment to storage areas as needed.
- Completes all daily paperwork completely and accurately.
- Cleans and disinfects equipment per manufacturer specifications.
- Performs all other duties in the warehouse as assigned
- Current Minnesota Driver's License in good standing
- High School diploma or equivalent