As a Barista you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel's financial goals of the daily operation of the Starbucks facilities and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will prepares and/or serve beverages and/or food to guests to ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service in a fast-paced work environment.
* Have a minimum of 6 months of F&B outlet customer services experience to include cash handling preferably previous Barista experience.
* Be incredibly friendly customer centric love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
* Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
* Prepares beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures (i.e. proper proportions and ingredients control costs provide a consistent product to the guests)
* Maintains clean and organized work areas to maximize efficiency; sets up the bar and back bar according to established procedures.
* Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station makes coffee etc.
Travelers can experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan