Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Milwaukee, WI--Mitchell Street-- $22.00/HR Starting Wage, $2,500 Sign On Bonus & Paid CDL Training!
No experience necessary! We train!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
* $22.00/HR Starting Wage!
* $2,500 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!*
* $1,000 Sign On Bonus for new drivers that require CDL training!*
* Paid CDL Training
* Quarterly Safety and Attendance Bonus
* Will pay for experience
* 3 Paid Holidays
* Child Ride Along Program
* 20 Guaranteed Hours each Week
* Driver shuttles to and from work
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
* Safely transports passengers
* Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
* Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
* Good verbal communication skills
* At least 21 years old
* Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
* Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working environment that you'll love. And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
* Bonus expires 8/31/2021. Conditions apply, see location for details.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.