Location: West Fargo, ND A close affiliate of Doosan Bobcat, Doosan Digital Innovation America, LLC (DDIA) is the primary provider of managed IT services to the world famous Bobcat Company. Beyond Bobcat, DDIA provides IT services to a wide variety of Doosan affiliates all over the world. Job Information
The Service Desk Analyst will provide contact center (L1) support focused on internal employee support. The Service Desk Analyst logs and resolves cases within area of expertise or via documented solutions and escalates remaining issues to the appropriate product support specialists. The Service Desk Analyst manages progress of cases that have been escalated to the product teams and provides feedback to the customer. Role & Responsibility
• Focused on the support of Doosan Bobcat applications and systems by providing support to internal employees
• Participate in team meetings and knowledge transfer sessions
• Support on-going efforts to improve performance
• Log all customer contacts (chat, phone, email, and electronic form) into the Service Desk solution and provide resolutions within area of expertise.
• Use context clues and established knowledge base articles to resolve customer issues.
• Records resolution within the Service Desk solution when request is resolved.
• Escalates unresolved service requests to Tier 2 operational support teams.
• Facilitates communication and follow up between technical support teams and the customer.
• Creates knowledge articles and provide cross training to service desk team to assist in issue resolution. Job Requirement FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Communications or comparable work experience in Customer Service or Service/Help Desk environments. EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700.
- Basic job standards include: basic computer skills, ability to follow written instructions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a group environment and collaborate on issues
- Customer Service or Service/Help Desk experience preferred
- Experience creating documents such as work instructions
- Minimum Experience: 0>2 years
- Travel Standard :< 10%
Doosan Digital Innovation America, LLC is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position. Nearest Major Market: