Want to get paid to sleep? If so, then look no further! Home instead is seeking caring and compassionate CAREGivers to provide non-medical care to allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Why join us?
- Personalized scheduling - 12-hour shifts
- Mentored shifts
- Ongoing training program
- 24-Hour Office Support and Assistance
- Dental & Vision Benefits Option
- 401K Option
- Prescription Discounts
- Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance
- Gift Card Incentives
- Birthday & Anniversary bonus
- Unlimited Incentives For Referring CAREGivers And Clients
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Cares (ie assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary*
MUST HAVE to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Pass a criminal background check,
- Clean DMV check,
- Possess a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Pass a drug screen
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at or start your career today by completing our online application. You may also contact the office at for more information.
Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.