Fairview Range Regional Health Services seeks a Vice President of Medical Affairs. Practice split would be (70% Clinical/30%Administrative) or (60% Clinical/40% Administrative)
Physicians specialties being considered include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Emergency Medicine, Dermatology or Ob/Gyn. Other specialties might be considered.
Provides leadership and ensures progress on clinical excellence and care delivery improvement initiatives of the medical staff. Participates with leaders from the board of trustees, administrative staff and medical staff to develop the hospitals mission, strategic plans, budget resource allocation, policies and procedures and quality initiatives. As part of the senior management, provides strategic medical and operational leadership in human resource management, quality assurance and improvement, operations performance, team development, planning, budgeting and system performance. Ensures the development of medical practice strategies and policies that are consistent with and supportive of the Fairview Range Care System and Fairview Range's Mission, vision, values and strategic plans as well as reflective of the environment realities of the community, consistent with federal and state regulations. Ensures the effective development and integration of high quality medical services within Fairview Range and where possible the broader Fairview integrated care delivery system. Uses position of prominence to increase the level of strategic awareness and commitment toward clinical process and quality improvement within Fairview Range Care System and throughout the Fairview System.
* Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Dermatology, Ob/Gyn, or Emergency residency training program.
* Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
* Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
* Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
* Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.(if required)