IT Applications Administrator
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges.Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Configure and support packaged applications based on business requirements.
- Document technical specifications to support applications.
- Develop test plans and perform unit testing.
- Build, test, implement and maintain integrations with other applications.
- Evaluate new software versions and plan for upgrades.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as upgrades, patches and general best practices.
- Provide on-call support.
- Triage problems and resolve issues
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience.
- Familiarity with SQL / RDBMS and Sharepoint.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site caf?? with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.