starting pay $18/hr
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM M-F
*****$1200 Sign-on Bonus*****
Dorner Mfg. Corp
975 Cottonwood Avenue
Hartland, WI 53029
This position will be involved in the complete assembly of the FlexMove and Dual Strand Conveyors from start to finish. The candidate on occasion will flex into the other BTO or feeder cells as needed.
- Must possess a High school diploma or GED and be able to lift 50-75 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Basic math skills with the ability to understand decimals.
- Must have a good mechanical ability and be able to work with and build from prints.
- This person must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable, have safe working habits, and have a good overall attendance record.
- Problem-solving skills to work through assembly issues that come up from time to time.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Basic Computer skills; Excel, Word, and Outlook knowledge a plus.
- Certified for sit-down Fork Lift, Raymond, and use of an overhead crane.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Keyboard skills for data entry.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Customer service-oriented; good communication skills.
- Basic blueprint reading, writing, reading, and math skills.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.
- 401K with match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance paid by Dorner
- Short term and Long term Disability paid by Dorner
- Tuition Reimbursement