Starting pay $20/hr
***$1200 Sign-on Bonus*****
2nd shift 2PM-12:20AM
Dorner Mfg. Corp
975 Cottonwood Avenue
Hartland, WI 53029
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world-leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner's mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best-in-class support.
If you enjoy working with your hands and have satisfaction in seeing a product assembled from start to finish, this position will be of interest to you! Our conveyors are built to order (BTO) depending on our customer's application and the environment it will be located in. Employees work in a team environment and rotate jobs within the product line they are assigned.
This position will work within the Belting team creating the belts that go on our conveyors. Duties will include belt fabrication tasks such as cutting, v-guiding, cleating, testing, and operating heat presses.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic math, measuring, and blueprint reading skills.
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of Epicor software is a definite plus.
- Experience in a team-oriented structure and is a team player.
- Possesses a customer-focused attitude (internal and external customers).
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety policies.
- 401K with match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance paid by Dorner
- Short term and Long term Disability paid by Dorner
- Tuition Reimbursement