starting pay $18/hr
****$1200 Sign-on Bonus*****
Dorner Mfg. Corp
975 Cottonwood Avenue
Hartland, WI 53029
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner's mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best in class support.
Due to growth, we are adding to our 2nd shift. This position will be primarily focused in the crating and packaging aspect of our business. The position will measure, saw, and staple wood crates around conveyor equipment for shipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Previous experience using saws, staple guns, nail guns, and other pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to communicate well and work with other team members.
- Read blueprints and use measuring equipment.
- Must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable and punctual.
- 401K with match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance paid by Dorner
- Short term and Long term Disability paid by Dorner
- Tuition Reimbursement