Machinist - 2nd Shift ****$1200 Sign-on Bonus*****
Dorner Mfg. Corp
975 Cottonwood Avenue
Hartland, WI 53029
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner's mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best in class support.
Our conveyors are built to order (BTO) depending on our customer's application and the environment it will be located in. When a customer is looking at a conveyor with specific requirements outside of our catalog, these become engineered to order (ETO). Most all parts are made in-house, so while this position will work within the Vertical Machining Cell operating various vertical mills and saws, our Machinists enjoy the opportunity to flex into other production cells when business needs dictate.
The primary function of this position will be to work within the Vertical Machining production cell operating various vertical mills and saws, but not limited to just these pieces of equipment. On occasion will flex into the other production cells when/if needed. This position will be required to set-up and operate CNC Mills.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED and be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with the ability to set-up and operate vertical mills or machining centers.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
- Strong print reading skills with previous experience in using all types of measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, gauge pins, etc.) is required.
- Must possess solid communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable and punctual.
- 401K with match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance paid by Dorner
- Short term and Long term Disability paid by Dorner
- Tuition Reimbursement