Work under the supervision of the Team Lead Product Support Representative and perform inspections, maintenance and repairs to Aspen Aerials Bridge Inspection Units (UBIU). Also train individuals in the proper operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of UBIUs. Interact with owners and users in person and on the telephone to provide technical service. Majority of the work will be done at the customers location. Travel to the customer is done typically by air, home on the weekends. When working on the road all expenses (travel, meals, lodging) directly related to accomplishing business travel objectives will be reimbursed by Aspen Aerials.
Product Support Representative: QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* General mechanical ability, we will train the right person.
* Ability to work both independently and cooperatively.
* Ability to prioritize and work several projects simultaneously.
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point).
* Ability to speak in front of groups or with individuals using strong grammar and communication skills.
* Able to obtain and maintain a CDL (commercial driver’s license).
* Able to obtain and maintain a passport.
* Ability to solve technical problems and at times with limited resources.
* Ability to interpret work instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
* Able to talk, hear, walk, sit, use hands, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Able to lift and or move up to 75 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color and ability to adjust focus.
* Able to operate UBIUs from the basket over bridges.
Product Support Representative: JOB DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO
* Communicate with customers over the phone, in writing and in person to gain an understanding of equipment concerns and to provide technical service needs.
* Assist in the preparation and maintenance of training materials, parts, and service/operators manuals.
* Travel to customer’s location to perform inspections, training and repairs of UBIUs in compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Travel can be both domestically and internationally. Home on the weekends, typical travel/work week is Monday to Friday or Monday to Saturday.
* Prepare, submit and review inspection reports with customers.
* Process service, warranty, inspection and expense reports in compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Work with service providers and users to resolve warranty and service issues.
* Operate and inspect UBIUs prior to delivery and provide correction lists to Production Manager.
* Perform diagnostic tests on UBIUs utilizing electrical and hydraulic test equipment.
* Perform repairs on UBIUs at Aspen Aerial’s facility and at the customer’s facility.
* Support the production department through training and development of personnel.
* Participate in the annual “Aspen Aerials Service School”.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Participate in company training activities to improve overall work performance.
Our full range of benefits include:
* Health insurance – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision plan
* Life & AD&D Insurance
* 401(k), with a company match
* Paid holidays and vacation time available
* And more.
Click "apply" to apply online
Based in Duluth, MN, Aspen Aerials has manufactured underbridge inspection equipment used to inspect bridges for more than 30 years. The manufacturer’s industry leading products allow bridge inspectors and maintenance personnel to examine bridges from above, alongside or below.
To learn more, visit AspenAerials.com.
Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company encourages applicants of all ages.