Community Care is hiring a Driver to join our team. This rewarding opportunity is perfect for someone who enjoys team collaboration, being part of a mission driven organization and who shares our mission to help elderly individuals and adults with physical and intellectual disabilities continue to live as independently as possible in the community. This is a full-time opportunity at our Milwaukee, 3220 W. Vliet St, Milwaukee, WI 53208 facility.
Driver Job Responsibilities:
* Reports any changes in the member's home, behavior, or condition to the appropriate staff person.
* Transports members from/to home to/from Community Care sites and/or medical appointments.
* Completes and submits daily route sheets, including pickup and delivery times.
* Problem solves and notifies supervisor of transportation scheduling issues.
Driver Job Requirements:
* Education: High School Diploma preferred
* Licensure: Wisconsin Drivers License and Public Passenger License - MKE (PPL - MKE), eligible for School Bus endorsement.
* Experience: A minimum of one year of personal, clinical/internship, and/or employment experience providing care or services for a frail or elderly population required. Preferred: Experience providing transport services for the elderly strongly preferred. Working knowledge of Milwaukee and Racine City Streets and Traffic Patterns. Ability to proceed on assignments with limited supervision.
Pharmacy Technician Job Schedule:
* Monday to Friday
* 8:00AM - 5:00PM, on-call 2 weeks every three months, holidays as needed
Community Care is a nonprofit organization with over 40 years of experience helping adults with long-term care needs live as independently as possible. Our Medicare/Medicaid long-term care programs serve the needs of older adults and adults with disabilities. We coordinate and deliver a full range of supportive services that help them live safely, confidently and with dignity.
More than 10,000 Wisconsinites trust in us to provide the quality support needed to help them reach their potential in health, happiness and independence. We are Wisconsin-based and have local offices supporting each of the 14 counties we serve.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our employees make a real difference in people's lives every day. To show appreciation, we're dedicated to offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to our staff that addresses their mental, physical and financial health and well-being.
If interested in joining Community Care, please apply and our recruitment team will reach out promptly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Job Family Prog Support-Trans/Deliv
* Halogen Template Staff Direct Care
* Pay Type Hourly
* W. Vliet Street - Milwaukee County, 3220 West Vliet Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America