Security Health Plan serves more than 225,000 people in a 40-county area in northern, western and central Wisconsin. We offer a variety of health insurance options for employer groups, individuals of all ages, and families of various income levels.
Under the direction of senior personnel, the Programmer/Analyst is involved in most phases of the development process. This includes gathering specifications, creating and refining functionality specifications, conducting the analysis and design, programming, testing, documenting, assisting in implementation, and resolving of issues. The ability to work and thrive in a team environment is critical.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in business or technical field
- Applicable development experience in a work environment similar to that of Marshfield Clinic
- Experience with tableau, business object, XML, SQL, PLSQL, TSQL, .NET, and web services
- Bachelors degrees in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Applied Math, Management Information Systems, or Web Development preferred
- Formal education in C++, .NET, Web Development or Database Development
- Programming experience in C++, .NET, Web Development or Database Development preferred
- Healthcare, insurance, accounting, or systems programming experience preferred
- Development experience with Microsoft Windows, client/server systems in a high volume environment
- Microsoft Professional Developer certification
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
We offer competitive wages, employer funded retirement, comprehensive benefit package, and 401(k)!
Questions may be directed to Beth Westlund at:
Apply directly through:
or through the career center at
Reference: Programmer /Analyst - SHP Health Services Med Management
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Marshfield Clinic Health Systems
Associated topics: aseptic, biomedical, dietetic, health, histologist, immunohematology, industrial hygienist, kinesiology, nutrition, therapeutic