You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
Responsible for operational support to the Corporate Treasury and Risk Management teams.
Your primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to: Role & Responsibility Risk Management
Implementing and maintaining appropriate risk management principles and policies, internal controls and processes designed to identify and mitigate risks
Assist with risk analytics/modeling of program
Recommend and document, contract standards for insurance and indemnification wording
Research, evaluate and make recommendations regarding current and state-of-the-art trends in risk management, safety, loss control and claims management strategies.
Assist in coordination of loss control activity, insurance claims management and litigation processes
Coordination of 1st party claims against insurers or 3rd parties. Treasury
Sets Corporate daily cash position using information reporting from various banking applications and Treasury Workstation; Includes both NA and Canada regions
Performs daily reconciliation of concentration accounts against weekly accounts payable files to bank
Utilizes cash reconciliation to prepare and distributes daily global cash reports
Assists in controlling the monthly global cash flow forecast operating system and preparation of cash forecast
Assists with monthly intercompany netting cycle between entities and across regions
Perform various other duties; FX currency analysis, Interest rate exposure analysisJob Requirement
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Finance, Business Administration, Risk Management, Insurance or related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
- Be able to commit to Doosan for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint), Outlook / Lotus Notes software, on-line data base systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate in Korean a plus
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market: