At Thielen Motors our team enjoys paid training, opportunities for advancement and a great work-life balance which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that better employees lead to happier customers! Add to your experience, develop your skill set and realize your potential with our team.
We are family owned since 1976 and provide...
* Excellent benefits package including 410(k), profit sharing, and 100% paid Health Insurance.
* Competitive pay
* Employee Discount on Auto Sales, Service & Parts
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation Time
The Quick lube tech is a fast-paced position responsible for performing quick service items assigned by the service advisors. Working efficiently with attention to detail will be important abilities to be a successful Lube tech.
* Technicians must have a working knowledge or be willing to learn how to use computers and the internet to accomplish their everyday tasks.
* Must have or be able to develop working knowledge of the required shop tools and equipment such as hoists, tire mounting and balancing machines, oil dispensing devices, and assorted power tools.
* At Thielen Motors, customer service is of the utmost importance, therefore, quality work is a must. Great care must be taken to ensure that there are no fluid leaks, proper wheel torqueing and fluid levels are maintained, and any issues are documented.
* Punctual attendance in the mornings and after lunch is required as strict customer business hours are maintained, and the schedule is generally full.
* Strive to be in your bay and logged into a repair order as much as possible as there will be scheduled vehicles throughout the day.
* Valid driver's license is a requirement of employment, as is an insurable driving record.
* Technicians may stand 6-8 hours a day.
* Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds several times a day.
* There may be occasional dust, exhaust fumes, noise, handling of hazardous and non-hazardous material, and occasional vibration from air tools.
* You may be called upon to remove snow from the premises after snow events.
To apply please click on "Apply" email your resume
OR stop in and complete an application.
Hwy 34 East
Park Rapids, MN 56470