This position provides leadership to ensure Cobber Kids remains a center of excellence by ensuring quality and developmentally appropriate programming and curriculum for the center, while maintaining fiscal and sustainable operations. The primary responsibilities of this role include program development, managing daily operations such as general facility administration, marketing, personnel and financial management, food program administration, licensure of staff and facility, and communicating with parents.
This position is ideal for someone who is dependable, people focused, detail oriented, flexible and adaptable.
- BS in Early Childhood or Child Development and Family Science or related field, plus five years of successful experience working in a licensed childcare center or by equivalent education and experience.
- Meet MN Department of Human Services licensing standards including background study
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to manage budgets
- Proficiency at reading, interpreting, and implementing regulations
- Ability to use word and excel
Experience working in NAEYC accredited center.
Experience working with CACFP food program;
Experience working in a Parent Aware rated center.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://hr.cord.edu/postings/7841. Concordia College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Criminal background check required.