Shelf Engine is on a mission to end food waste and you can help us! We're hiring people in the Twin Cities area and in surrounding suburbs to do inventory and audits at various grocery locations.
This is a part-time position. Morning shifts available 7 days a week. Weekday morning availability preferred.
$17/hr + mileage reimbursement + signing bonus!
- Experience in the Grocery or Food Service industry is helpful but not required
- Reliable car and a Valid Driver's License
- SmartPhone (Android or Apple)
- Ability to work in walk-in cooler
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer
- Ability to pass criminal background check and a clean driving record
At Shelf Engine, you will join an inclusive team of driven, passionate, and caring people hungry for change in an untapped industry. Our founders are well versed in the food industry and have successfully built product and engineering teams. We're not only solving complex technical problems at scale but tackling key initiatives with large environmental impacts. We're a tight-knit and passionate team that is determined to disrupt a massive industry and leave behind a positive legacy for generations to come.
Shelf Engine is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.