Product Manager needed with Engineering background!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Coleman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:
European based company who makes hardware and software for measuring vibration on machinery for manufacturing and energy clients.
Must have Engineering Degree to be considered!Why join us?
- International team with strong corporate values
- Career advancement and Great Benefits
- Remote flexibility, will need to visit office occasionally.
- Product management responsibilities for a significant product range that includes both hardware and software products.
- Preparing solid business cases for new product developments based on deep customer and market understanding.
- Background in product management, as well as a keen interest in both technical and commercial issues.
- Ability to prioritize, focus, and execute on the primary relevant tasks for the dedicated product range.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations, as well as the ability to bring together globally located divisions such as development, sales, and supply chain.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Business and Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.