AgCountry Farm Credit Services is in search of a proven leader to guide our Producer Marketing strategy and delivery of financial products and services to our member-owners. As part of the Farm Credit System, AgCountry’s mission is to serve agriculture and rural America and our Chief Marketplace Officer is key to delivering on that mission. Our Association employs nearly 600 team members and holds over $10B in assets. The successful candidate will need to be passionate in their commitment to developing and inspiring the people that deliver credit and financial services every day through a 37-office retail branch structure.
Primarily based in Fargo, ND, this position is responsible for: providing strategic leadership of the Producer Marketing and Financial Services functions; establishing a clearly understood value proposition that is successfully implemented through sales, service and delivery; developing and executing business development, sales and marketing plans for lending programs within association-defined strategic direction; and serving as a senior officer of the Executive Leadership Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide leadership for assigned staff, including effective performance management, identification of training needs and personal development plans.
* Provide strategic direction in the development of customer targeted segments, product offerings, delivery processes and sales expectations including the development and implementation of business and sales plans, strategies and tactics. Oversee, identify, define and implement product marketing and promotional activities for the LSA territory. Direct the development and execution of marketing plans and sales strategies to maintain and further penetrate high-share market segments. Grow additional or new market segments and identify additional ways to generate revenue. Monitor the competitive situation and continually improve knowledge and expertise in marketing methods and ideas.
* Formulate and develop sales and marketing strategies and ensure development of supporting tactics. Identify and advocate the development of new and enhanced credit and financial products and services. Develop and implement a market segmentation process that focuses on identified segments balancing service and profitability. Ensure profitable and efficient delivery of products and services using multiple marketing and distribution channels. Develop long-range branch office locations and business plans.
* Select, develop and lead highly effective and efficient high-performance teams. Supervise, lead and coach direct and indirect staff. Coordinate with other functions including providing on site indirect supervision via the Senior Vice President-PM and branch teams. Align administrative processes and incentives to achieve marketing objectives and ensure profitability. Develop high performance customer teams through communications, coaching, mentoring, training, and compensation. Work with the Education Department to ensure loan officers and other personnel are appropriately trained in sales, credit and customer service disciplines. Provide input to Human Resources regarding appropriate incentive and compensation systems to support marketing and sales objectives.
* Implement programs, processes, and systems to measure and monitor service quality. Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive customer feedback, retention, and satisfaction processes. Also formulate and implement customer service innovations and improvements and ensure high levels of teamwork across functions to consistently deliver value proposition.
* Develop and manage departmental budgets, metrics and reporting systems to ensure full understanding and effective management of allocated operating funds.
* Develop, coordinate and provide direction regarding the Young Beginning Small Farmer (YBSF) program in order to maximize its potential.
* Oversee the association Marketing team and AgCountry E-Commerce leadership team.
* Executive Leadership Team
-Participate in setting AgCountry strategies, operations, and business goals by serving as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
-Provide senior leadership to the Association.
-Develop, revise, maintain and monitor policy and procedure pertaining to assigned areas.
-Participate in association board meetings on a regular basis and complete projects as assigned.
* Communicate and exemplify AgCountry commitment to employee and customer engagement.
* As a member of the AgCountry team, perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with company policies, procedures, and guidelines, and ensure assigned staff members follow the same.
* Manage workflow to determine priorities and ensure appropriate resource allocation.
* Represent and communicate the values, purpose, and mission of AgCountry to employees, customers, the public, and other target audiences.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or related field. Advanced degree preferred
* Ten or more years of progressively responsible experience with 5 to 10 years of people leadership experience.
* Ability to translate creative strategic direction into operational plans and measurable action plans and evaluate internal and external opportunities that create strategic direction.
* Ability to provide leadership which motivates staff towards attainment of organizational and personal objectives and provide leadership in implementing change and evolving cultures.
* Knowledge and skill in human resource management, financial management, financial products and services, marketing, sales, customer service, lending, agricultural, agribusiness finance and the Farm Credit System.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
* Strong administrative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Familiarity with all aspects of association operations, policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Demonstrated project management, public speaking and teamwork skills.
* Understanding of technology and proven ability to determine opportunities to utilize internally and externally.
* Ability to travel approximately 50%
Closing Date: 10/22/2021
At AgCountry, we have a 'Total Rewards' strategy that includes an extensive package of benefits.
Click "apply" to apply online
"We Bring More to Your Table"