BRIA of Trinity Village - Exciting new wage scale! Salary: $36.00!
1. Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
2. Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
3. Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcomes.
4. Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
5. Assists with care, calibration and maintenance of all equipment. Participates in maintaining departmental inventory levels for supplies and equipment. Processes equipment per established cleaning/sterilization procedures.
6. Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.
7. Conducts patient assessments and interprets clinical data necessary for the delivery of quality patient care.
8. Implements and evaluates the care plan related to respiratory procedures including but not limited to aerosol, secretion mobilization, and hyperinflation therapies.
9. Provides care for patients requiring ventilator assistance, complex respiratory devices and procedures
10. Performs comprehensive ventilator management and monitors the cardiopulmonary status of patients receiving intensive respiratory care.
11. Maintains emergency airway equipment for patients with artificial airways.
12. Performs diagnostic studies on patients as designated by department policy and/or by physician order.
13. Consults with physicians, nurses and other health care professionals and participates in daily patient rounds for assigned area to promote consistent quality and delivery of patient care.
14. Completes all documentation for patient charting in compliance with standards for accuracy and content as established by the department.
15. Implements appropriate actions to respond to needs of patients.
16. Monitors and documents the patient's response to therapeutic interventions and progress
17. Manages team schedules and ensures proper staffing, education, training, and compliance standards are met.
Must possess a working knowledge of nursing facility operational standards and requirements of participation.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administration (e.g. survey)
Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications and other office equipment.
Attends training, educational classes and meetings, and remains current in practice as applicable to job.
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.