HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Implements controlling process optimization measures Monitors and supports controlling teams.
- Proposes actions and solutions to improve overall profitability and specific KPIs Identifies areas of risk and opportunities.
- Supports respective business or function head in achieving business strategy and financial KPIs Tracks KPIs and provides in-depth analysis with solutions to areas of improvement.
- Works closely with the team in SSC and transfers the tasks to improve productivity.
- Creates, uses and provides data via BI tools and supports automation and digitalization processes.
- Determines root cause for performance deviations
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA, CPA, CFA, CMA preferred
- Min 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Understanding of financial statements and financial processes
- Ability to proactively engage internal and external stakeholders to identify risk and opportunities and develop value added solutions
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Working with cross-functional teams including managing dotted line relationships
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, along with proficient skills with other Microsoft Applications
- Highly motivated and curious - not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Knowledge of SAP and business warehouse systems
- International work experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.