HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- You will provide strategic leadership for the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Corporate Citizenship functions for Henkel North America as we continue our work to accelerate and amplify our DEI efforts
- You will build on the work already completed to refine our strategic plan aligned with Henkel's mission and business plan and lead efforts to meet our DEI goals in conjunction with global and local stakeholders
- In partnership with HR team leads, you will ensure that DEI is a key factor at every step in the employee lifecycle from talent attraction through to exit
- You will be responsible for proposing and implementing best practices related to DEI and Corporate Citizenship and staying abreast of the latest initiatives to increase representation, create a culture of inclusion, and ensure equity throughout our processes and policies
- In addition, you will lead efforts to further expand our corporate social responsibility programs for North America
- Based in Stamford but open to other Henkel locations for the right candidate; hybrid schedule an option
- Proven track record providing successful leadership for a DEI function at a large organization
- Strong understanding of industry DEI best practices and experience implementing best-in-class initiatives that drive sustainable change
- Strong people management and inter-personal/relationship building skills; experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Established network of vendors and industry peers
- Solid data analytics understanding and experience using data to drive decision making and stakeholder engagement
- 10+ years of experience in an operational or strategic DEI role
The salary range for this role is $170,000 to $210,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.