Job Details Description
- Registers emergency patients promptly and accurately.
- Creates accounts for all hospital-admitted patients.
- Answers incoming phone calls and directs them to the appropriate areas.
- Greets patients and family members and directs them to the appropriate areas.
- Maintains all accounts for patients at the hospital for appointments.
- Maintains cash drawer.
- Completes email requests.
- Brings forth new ideas and suggestions to their supervisor.
- Scheduling flexibility to cover for absences (vacation, sick leaves, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Experience Required
10 Key at 5000 WPM with 95% accuracy
Typing at 35 WPM with 95% accuracy
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities