- Manages culinary operation of outlet.
- Prepares and directs staff in the preparation of dishes
- Supports culinary operation in providing high quality food that enhances the guest's dining experience.
What's in it for you:
- Starting at $50,000
- Flexible schedule
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for annual pay increases
- Tuition reimbursement
- Weekly pay
Outstanding Benefits & Awesome Perks
We value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms, free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement.
Who We Are
The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes, organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.org . Job Requirements:
- Any combination of culinary education and/or cooking experience to equal five years.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control, recipe interpretation and prep duties.
- Must pass Cook I test.
- Must complete formal tasting audition.
- Basic knowledge of computer keyboard for simple data entry or information retrieval.