Athlete Career Placement works with career-minded, degreed college athletes and businesses building winning teams. We partner with companies that understand the value of hiring athletes.
Join a global team of dedicated professionals who through their extraordinary efforts demonstrate every day their commitment to our mission of improving the lives of patients.
A culture built around Integrity and the core beliefs: Exceed Expectations, Work Together, Be Respectful, Get Lean and Have Fun!
The Associate Territory Manager partners with a Territory Manager to promote medical device products and services to achieve sales results at or above established quotas for total and individual product segments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist Territory Managers in achieving sales results at or above established quotas for total and individual product segments.
- To provide direct, personal and timely service, via a consultative approach, to physicians, podiatrists, patients, managed care or other payors.
- Representing the company in a professional and straight forward manner.
- Supporting Territory Managers, accounts and patients within your geography.
- Assist with patient fittings.
- Conduct educational meetings with patients and office staff.
- Discuss explanation of benefits and patient responsibilities.
- Facilitate paperwork collections for order submissions.
- Field patient phone calls.
- Collect and submit HIPPA covered information related to orders.
- At least 1 year sales experience (business to business) with documented success.
- Accredited sales training preferred.
- An above average level of intelligence with a bachelor's degree preferred, an ability to articulate effectively showing poise, depth of thought and good judgment and decision making.
- An ability to present to individuals or larger groups.
- An exceptional level of technical competence with regard to product knowledge and surgical procedures.
- An ability to effectively manage activities and development of a Sales Representative
Other Locations: Atlanta; Charlotte