MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role is for an Assistant Project Manager to join an established General Contractor here in Milwaukee. The goal is to grow to a Project Manager within a year.
Assistant Project Manager - Construction - Milwaukee client information:
This construction company, based in Milwaukee, has a track record for excellence resulting from a combination of wide-ranging experience, exceptional teamwork, and phenomenal growth. Additionally, our client places a strong emphasis on positive company culture and they want to grow their team with savvy construction professionals.
- Project Portfolio: multifamily, industrial, commercial, and health care
- Project Locations: Milwaukee area
- Family oriented culture
- Solid leadership out of top general contractors
- Hands off management approach
- Great relationships with subcontractors
- Strong pipeline of projects through 2023
Assistant Project Manager - Construction - Milwaukee responsibilities include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
Assistant Project Manager - Construction - Milwaukee should have:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 2+ years of experience in construction preferred
- 1+ yr in assistant project management title preferred
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
Assistant Project Manager - Construction - Milwaukee offers:
- A competitive base salary between $65,000-$85,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based. Typically between $8,000-$15,000 in the first year)
- Medical insurance including dental (100% coverage for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure (5% match)
- Training programs
- Gas card
- 15 PTO Days, 10 vacation days
Contact Jake at Jakehall(A)michaelpage.us.com for more information