KTM FARM is a family owned and operated farm located in the Red River Valley of North Dakota since 1975. We are committed to producing quality products such as wheat, corn, soybeans and sugar beets. We strive to keep up with recent technology, equipment and use the most optimal farming practices that will enhance productivity and preservation of the land.
As a Farm Equipment Operator you will be operating various farm equipment and performing light maintenance. From working ground in the spring and fall, to running excavator, truck driving and assisting with farm maintenance in the winter, you will enjoy a lot of variety in this role.
Why work for KTM Farm? We offer competitive compensation base on experience 45,000+, 401K with Company Match, health care benefits and PTO. Overtime over 40 hours for those who qualify. We care about our family of employees and offer a great working environment that promotes growth and longevity. If you are looking to join a progressive family operation focused on top notch production agriculture come see what we are all about at http://www.ktmfarm.com/
Pay is highly dependent on the individual and experience.
This job might be for you if:
- You have prior experience operating heavy equipment such as farm tractors, construction or military
- You pay attention to the details; keeping accurate records, take care of equipment
- You have some mechanical understanding and are able to identify problems and assist with light maintenance
- You love the autonomy of operating equipment and are comfortable with the longer hours involved in farming
- You enjoy working outdoors and changing environments.
- You like to work in an environment where it’s organized and the team prides themselves on well-maintained equipment and facilities
What you would be doing:
- Operate farm equipment; tillage, sugarbeet, combine, etc.
- Work with GPS and precision ag equipment.
To apply call Brady at 701-642-8286 or email email@example.com